The holidays were amazing, but time to get back to our regular schedule of Code & Dapps updates. These are bi-weekly episodes on practical aspects of SKALE Network building. Each update will be short (around 10-12 mins) and will feature key SKALE personalities driving code, product, integrations, developer relations, marketing, and much more.
We delayed posting this episode a week as we began our use case and partner marathon, so you might notice talking about it in the future, but it has started! The latest update includes:
- Finalizing cryptography audit
- Bug fixing skale chains and IMA
- Gas optimizations
- Launched new testnet
- Opened up management system (issues and pull requests can now be seen on github)
- Grants in place for some new partnerships
- Refacing the block explorer
- Use case and partner marathon is launched!
- Ambassador program live
- Schwag store update (design)
Stay tuned for more.